Title: Project Manager - ERP (Oracle)
Locations: Vicinity of Portland, OR / Renton, WA / Irvine, CA.
Duration: FTE / Permanent w/great Benefits
NOTE - Candidate need to be in Portland, OR / Renton, WA / Irvine, CA
- ERP Principal Change Partner - Training Lead will be responsible for change management of Enterprise Business Applications / ERP implementations projects to ensure that change strategy and plan are appropriately developed and managed to support transition and training of the technology to the people and to set up processes.
- ERP Principal Change Partner will facilitate change impact assessments for both Business and Information Systems stakeholders and develop and execute communications and training plans.
- The role will require you to facilitate effective cross-workstream discussions, alignment, and coordination end-to-end from strategy development through execution.
- You will be responsible for the logistics of training for thousands of employees but the training materials will be supplied by another department.
- Develop change management strategies to enable adoption of changes required by ERP projects / initiatives, which outlines approach of engaging cross-functional stakeholder groups throughout project lifecycle with go-live in July of 2022.
- Identify impacted stakeholders, and assess change, including security of change, impact to technology, process, and people, risks / benefits associated with change, and readiness of change.
- Develop and execute communications plans, which includes audience, message, timing, medium, and responsibilities of delivery across each phase of project. i.e. very strong at end-to-end Project Management.
- Develop communication materials that focuses on messages regarding project to drive awareness and required actions, to be distributed via different mechanisms.
- Facilitate coordination of logistics and execution of communications.
- Develop training strategy on how users will obtain skills and knowledge required to use new tools and manage process changes this includes identification of training audiences, learning requirements / priorities, media, and material development and delivery approach.
- Develop training curriculum that outlines proposed training courses, which encompasses audience, format, and length.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services, Organizational Development related field is Mandatory/Required
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services, Organizational Development related field or equivalent education/experience is preferred but not required
Two to Ten years leading change management Training Programs for very large complex, large-scale IT initiatives.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state or federal civil right laws.