- Must have Project Management experience on a development agile environment and be able to speak to testing methodologies responsible for scheduling, resource management, and test lab build outs.
- CSM-experience, and testing experience.
- Experience in writing test cases early in the dev process, might prove a good and clear spec (This is TDD test driven development)
- Must have good documentation skills
- Must have good organization skills
- comfortable with business/functional communication and supporting upstream executives
- presenting process and status visually for executive consumption
- Must be able to speak to different testing documents such as but not limited to Requirements Test Matrix(RTM) and System Description Documents(SDD).
- Plan and coordinate project schedules
- Manages a group of quality assurance analysts who test, evaluate, and validate IT initiatives and identify issues in software or services.
- Analyzes discrepancies in service or performance and makes recommendations for product or service updates.
- Coordinate and modify resources according to schedule
- Participate in various programmatic meetings
- Create and brief project progress and milestones
- Work with leads to create proper assignments to achieve mission success
- Attend client meeting speaking to the testing aspects of a product
- Consult client on project related technology decisions
- Understand current technology trends
- Shall also be responsible for consulting the client during milestone meetings.
- Ability to consult on different technology approaches during meeting
Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.