This position is located in the MIDTOWN NYC Area.
INTERESTED? Please send resumes to James Derrick.
To ensure sufficient support for the online banking project we are requesting to onboard a consultant to lead the scoping / planning phase of the project in coordination with the local / international teams. The individual should manage technical integration topics with local SME's, while also providing feedback / input on best practice in the market. The individual will be responsible to create project plans and requirements documents in coordination with key stakeholders.
- Provide consultancy report to local management related to the replacement and implementation of an online banking platform serving GTPS NY PCM clients
- Formalization of support documents
- Coordination of pre-identified actions and actors to ensure deliveries in the scheduled deadlines
- Liaise with Vendors and different departments to ensure the business, technical and regulatory requirements are implemented according to the agreed upon requisites.
- Action plan follow up
- Recommendations and consulting aspects
As part of the project requirements the individual should be able to support the below needs:
- Experience in consulting + 4 year
- Experience in online banking implementation
- General understanding of the supported product set
- Payments (Wires, FX, ACH formats / processing)
- Receipts (Lockbox / Check)
- Reporting (SWIFT, BAI, CSV, XML)
- Fraud prevention (Check / ACH positive pay)
- Experience in crafting / reviewing business and technical requirements and various file layouts (XML, BAI, CSV/Delimited, NACHA)
- Experience with US market expectations and future trends for connectivity / digitalization
- Be able to work independently with minimal direction and produce actionable output