Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure. Description:
Engility is looking for a Project Manager to join our team supporting our customer in Springfield. This position would p rovide support to the Integrated Working Groups (IWGs) and Integrated Analytic Environment (IAE) activities.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide advice and knowledge on emerging technologies, tools, and techniques associated with the mission and ensure proposed changes to the baseline, no matter the source, are in harmony with emerging technology, existing and planned data types, user requirements and the planned NSG architecture.
- Provide domain knowledge all internal and external stakeholders and advice to the IWGs internal and external partners, vendors, and contractors.
- The contractor shall apply an actionable project management approach to each project or task, executing and providing for a cost/schedule/performance accounting of the IWGs.
- Understanding and experience with the implementation of virtual applications hosting and design in support of specific exploitation applications, and how they will be managed within the ASP-ISP structure.
- Experience, participating in, technical exchange meetings, program reviews, and configuration boards to ensure the active participation and representation of the government in all events affecting the IWG and IAE.
- The contractor shall support the IWG with related risk management process. The contractor will demonstrate understanding of the risk management system.
- The contractor shall coordinate with various offices, contractor, and segments regarding the issues and recommendations of solutions necessary to ensure the successful transition to operations.
- The contractor shall coordinate with IWG management and shall support and complete in a timely fashion, all assigned tasks and projects to ensure the successful completion and operability of IWG deliverables.
- The contractor shall support the IWG with activity reports; briefings; schedules; and memorandums of agreements or memorandums of understanding.
- MUST have a TS/SCI and be willing and able to take a polygraph
- A minimum of 12 years of experience
- BacheloraEUs Degree in a business related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated specialized project management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Demonstrated understanding of the geospatial intelligence mission and its contributions to the IC.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with System Engineering, Acquisition, Security Engineering, and testing.
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here . Department: