Harmonia (www.harmonia.com) is a rapidly growing, award-winning HUBZone-certified woman-owned company delivering cutting edge innovative technology solutions to federal agencies and commercial clients.
Harmonia is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability.
Harmonia is currently looking for smart and self-motivated Project Manager - Mid/Senior with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Develop best practices for project execution and management.
- Assist with System Requirement Specifications, System Design Documentation and Test Planning.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field.
- PMP Certification.
- 5+ years of project management, business process and software engineering experience.
- Experience identifying and implementing Project Management and Agile best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects using SCRUM.
- Working knowledge of object oriented programming languages, including C# and the .Net Framework.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Consistent success in leading teams to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Outstanding time management and organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project; PPM tool(s)
We have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US for the past 5 years running and were selected to be on the Fed 100 this year. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
With offices across the country, Harmonia offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include paid gym membership, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) savings plan, and vacations and holidays. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Resumes should not exceed 3 pages.