Description Job Description:
Leidos offers a kaleidoscope of opportunities! What's your vision for your future? As part of a large scale program supporting the Intelligence Community, you will leverage your expertise to respond to data calls for a large Network Operation. This is only part of a mission critical Security Service Center. This is part of a mission critical Security Service Center, on a large scale contract with a 5 year of performance and an incredible opportunity to join our Leidos team!
What are some of the duties and responsibilities of this role?
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Hands on engagement with project management of activities associated with maintaining and upgrading network services at customer sites and data centers.
- Coordination and oversight of site surveys, identification of power requirements, build-to instructions, installation and implementation of network engineering design packages.
- Oversee and coordinate activities associated with incident management and provisioning of fiber networks, ensure deployment readiness such as verification of parts availability and access to customer locations.
- Coordinate schedules to ensure changes occur during approved outage windows and coordinate with all stakeholders as appropriate.
- Develop procedures for troubleshooting, tracking, and reporting repair efforts.
- Update database(s) and documentation as part of the repair effort.
Requires a BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.Basic Qualifications
- TS/SCI with Poly; This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Experience successfully managing small to medium size projects in a complex network environment.
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high-risk screening.
BICSI, ITILExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.