Our client is looking to augment their team with an experienced Project Manager to assist in the implementation and support of their cloud-based systems used by large corporations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a smaller group of a larger company.
** This is a work some at the office / work remotely from home opportunity. **
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management to include oversight of all aspects of process development and execution.
- PMP or similar project management certifications.
- Experience in a Retail or Banking/Finance environment preferred.
- Experience in systems integration, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Solid analytical skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to write informatively, clearly and accurately.
- Proven change management skills.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business administration, marketing, or IT preferred.
- Determine and understand specific customer expectations; effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plan and schedule project timelines; direct project, defining scope, goals and deadlines, project plans and associated documents.
- Communicate project expectations to team members; coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Identify and resolve issues; liaise with project stakeholders; proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path; analyze data to determine project success; determine and assess the need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments if necessary during project cycle.
- Delegate and follow-up on task assignments and achievement; plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools; track project milestones and deliverables.
- Prepare project plans and associated documents; develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
All resumes will be considered but due to applicant volume it will only be possible to contact best-fit candidates. For immediate consideration, please include your compensation history/requirements and reference job code prs577pmw – Project Manager.