Project Manager - Financial Applications
- Contract - 6 months + Apply Now - Position will go FAST!
- Houston, Texas 77002
- Reference: Job ID: 997
Immediate need for a strong hands-on Project Manager with experience in financial application projects. Work in a fast-paced environment collaborating with finance department leaders driving design, development, testing and deployment of third-party technology and solutions.
Candidates should have experience working with the accounting/ finance organization from the CFO to FP&A as well as other accounting / finance personnel. Change management experience and scenario driven communication methods a MUST!
Required Skills for the Senior Project Manager:
- 5 to 7 years of Project Management
- 3 to 5 years working with financial applications (SaaS model)
- Mandatory experience with SaaS financial applications.
- Preferred experience with Adaptive Insights (Financial Reporting), SAP Concur (AP Automation), Cforia (Credit/Collections), and Infor SX.e (ERP) or similar
- Experience with Project Management tools; preferred experience with MS Project; Smartsheets; and/or IBM Accelerator
- Experience working with all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical
- Excellent communicator and natural leader; ability to handle conflict gracefully and ensure resolution
- Detail oriented with strong attention to time management; responsiveness is a critical success factor
- Provide support outside of normal work hours when necessary
- Periodic travel to other U.S. locations
Education/Certifications for the Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer or business-related (Finance a plus) discipline
- PMP and/or CSM Certification Preferred
For immediate consideration – send your updated resume along with rate to firstname.lastname@example.org