Phoenix, AZ Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Project Manager - Senior
For immediate consideration email copy of current resume to Amanda at This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Manage 1-3 mid-sized projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Manage business and technical deliverables to the project budget and timeline throughout the various project phases. Develop and document project plans, budgets and schedules. Identify and document the roles, tasks, and responsibilities of the project team. Must have strong project management and project planning experience/knowledge with demonstrated ability to drive projects to successful completion. Solid experience and understanding of Agile Scrum and/or Rational Unified Process Methodology. Strong interpersonal, negotiation, facilitation, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision- making and conflict resolution skills with a solid ability to ability to identify stakeholders, assess their needs and manage their expectations through effective communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Project is required. Familiarity with MS Office 2010, Clarity, SharePoint, and Team Foundation Server desired.
- Strong knowledge of Visio and PMP certification is a plus.
- Background experience in the financial services industry and experience with Iterative Development methodologies is highly desirable.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com