Urgent Job Opening – Project Manager (State Police or Public Safety Community, PMP and Scrum Master Certified, PowerPoint, MS Project and Visio) needed – Harrisburg, PA – Local Candidates ONLY – Long Term --- Remote until Covid19 restriction is lifted – but ONLY Local Candidate.
Start Date: 01/11/2020
Interview: Immediate via Phone / Video / Zoom
Location: Harrisburg, PA – Local Candidates ONLY
Remote until Covid19 restriction is lifted – but ONLY Local Candidate
Duration: Long Term
Hours of work/week: 35 to 40 hours fluctuation
Travel: Available to TRAVEL regionally once restrictions are lifted.
Background Check: Position must have no criminal record and an enhanced search with fingerprinting will be required.
- While submitting your resume, candidate has to send us a very detail oriented SUMMARY / COVER LETTER about your approach by ADDRESSing each and every one of the bullet points given in the JOB DESCRIPTION.
- Without the detail oriented SUMMARY / COVER LETTER, we DO NOT consider resumes.
One (1) Project Manager – Needed for a 12 month duration (the entire project execution phase) for 75% of the time.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Needs to be near Harrisburg in order to serve the PA Public Safety Community. There will be on site work.
- Prior knowledge of the PA State Police or Public Safety Community is REQUIRED and MUST.
- Position will act as the local right hand for the Prime’s project manager.
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field, or Business Administration
- Must be PMP certified; also Certified SCRUM Master is REQUIRED.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience involved and interacting with technical roles such as software development, systems analysis, database administration, etc.
- Must have a knowledge of project management principles, practices, procedures/processes, techniques, and tools.
- Must be able to comprehend and effectively translate customer’s requirements into functional technical specifications.
- Must be able to develop project budgets and projections.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written as well as presentation skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills; must be confident and at ease dealing with a variety of personalities, both internally and externally; must be a facilitator, and have conflict resolution skills. Must be able to develop strong business relationships with individuals serving as part of the project team, internal and external resources, and customers
- Must have effective team management skills.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills allowing for thorough consideration of all aspects associated with project implementation(s).
- Must be able to manage multiple, and sometimes conflicting, priorities as well as multiple tasks while meeting company’s commitments including project deadlines, quality, budget, and customer expectations; must have the resiliency to work extended hours, when required
- Must have advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, etc.)
- Must be available to travel regionally once restrictions are lifted.
- Looking to assistant Project Manager, take notes, generate reports for the project.
- Manages, coordinates and facilitates all aspects of short and long-term projects (planning, scheduling, cost, time and quality commitments, risk management, resources, etc.)
- Assist in managing the activities of the implementation effort.
- Direct involvement in design reviews and on managing technical issues with the project team;
- Assists in coordinating both internal and external teams, ensuring the consistency of technical tasks.
- Assists with effectively translating customer's requirements into functional plans in coordination with systems engineering and/or business analyst
- Primary customer contact and liaison during the project: ensures the technical relationship with the customer
- Communicates regularly with Senior Management and Program Managers regarding the status of current project initiatives;
- Obtains executive guidance and approval as required to advance initiatives.
- Alerts appropriate parties regarding potential scope creep/issues from the original plan
- With common tools, maintains data that allows for ongoing project monitoring, and also to keep the business segment steering committee updated
- In cooperation with and approval of the Program Manager, plans for resource needs - Implements applicable methodology, following appropriate internal processes
- Completes post-mortem project assessments, to suggest improvements (methods, tools, etc.) to capitalize on prior experience (lessons learned) within the business segment
Linga Tech Inc,