Role: Supply Chain Implementation Engineer
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: Long Term / FTE
Role: Supply Chain Implementation Engineer – Consultant
We are looking for an SME on global supply chain specializing in distribution and Sales & Operations planning (S&OP).
This person is a domain expert who will lead the process improvement activities as well as play the delivery lead role (PM).
- With a strong customer-first culture, this candidate has experience driving large scale Supply Chain initiatives. He/ She will lead the process engineering and development efforts in the Supply Chain Optimization transformation the project, improve the supply chain demand forecasting processes, implement a forecasting tool, and integration to the Data Lake. The candidate will leverage past experiences in global supply chain management specializing in distribution, technical depth, data analytics, and process optimization strategies to facilitate the creation of innovative Sales and Operations planning (S&OP) system for the organization. To really crush this role, the Consultant will need to combine their strong technical expertise Agile Scrum methodologies, and business relationship management skills to lead cross-functional teams in this implementation.
- · Lead the design to improve the supply chain demand forecasting processes
- · Lead the implementation of a forecasting tool, and integration to the Data Lake
- · Lead the Backlog and use case development
- · Leads and manages all aspects of delivery and implementation planning within and across related projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling
- · May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors
- · Maintains project and/or program JIRA Board and Confluence Wiki pages, and issue and risk tracking logs
- 10+ years of experience managing enterprise-level Sales and Operations planning (S&OP)
- Minimum 5 – 7 year work experience in Global Supply Chain management specializing in distribution, or related experiences
- Techno-Functional consultant with an Agile mindset and working knowledge of Supply Chain
- Prior experience implementing Demand Forecasting tools
- Prior experience implementing Data Lake
- Strong business relationship skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams - business and IT leadership
- Ability to take major ownership in orchestrating business working sessions and facilitate business interactive sessions to improve the supply chain process
- Excellent articulation, communication, and strong interpersonal skills
- Requires expertise in PM management tools such as MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, JIRA, Confluence
- Demonstrated knowledge in system integration and management
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including third-party vendors.
1. Should have been part of at least 2 full life cycle implementations on an S&OP implementation. [general understanding of S&OP will not help. needs to have been engaged from scratch. agile & scrum environment experience]
2. Should have insight into business problems and how process optimization in forecasting/demand planning works.
3. Should showcase solid know-how of a global distribution scenario in the supply chain.
4. Should have a decent understanding of the data lake concepts [data warehouse to derive actionable intelligence from the data covering customer profile, transaction, bill, etc] and how it ties back to S&OP.
5. Best if we can find a candidate from the telco background.
6. Also possess really strong communication & can/should be assertive to deal with business and IT teams.