Enterprise Solutions Project Manager
Seeking a mid-level project manager to work on various / simultaneous projects across all business lines for a sports / media organization in midtown NYC. This is a contract role and the right person must have a stable background - no jumping around from project to project.
PMP Preferred; Strong Agile; CSM a +
Looking for a strong PM with some BA skills especially documentation and writing.
LONG TERM W-2 CONTRACT
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Enterprise Solutions Project Manager - this means finance, HR, and legal related applications.
Candidate must be very well versed in Excel. They should also have experience w/ Jira or similar PM tools. Candidates should be familiar with both Agile and Waterfall.
Projects are adhoc and change very quickly. The right person must be flexible and go with the flow! Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Day to day Responsibilities
- Project Team Meetings
- Track Path of Projects
- Deal with KEY Stakeholder across the Enterprise Solutions Group Various Applications (not Infrastructure)
- Manages multiple large-scale programs and/or projects from beginning to end.
- Oversee tasks associated with all phases of a software development work: requirements gathering, design, development and testing.
- Plan projects and estimate work effort for a proposed project or phase of work
- Monitor workstream and program metrics to measure program success.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: analytical techniques, interview techniques, data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business modeling methods, business process, rules and logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, and development of requirements.
- Communicate effectively
Knowledge & Experience:
- 8+ years minimum experience in project management
- Strong expertise in Project Management and handling multiple projects at once
- Thorough working knowledge of SDLC models / methodologies, including waterfall and agile, IT systems and processes, methodologies and their direct implementation to projects