Major media organization is looking for someone to manage multiple projects on the applications development side - the right person will be proficient in SDLC and Agile methodology.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE as a senior PM who has previously done complete ERP implementations. MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE of different ERP products and act as SME and service in an advisory capacity.
PMP and CSM preferred
- Must know all phases of a software development work: requirements gathering, design, development and testing.
- Assists IT department in planning projects and estimating work effort for a proposed project or phase of work.
- Supports with reviewing high-level deliverables and managing cross-workstream dependencies.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: analytical techniques, interview techniques, data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business modeling methods, business process, rules and logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, and development of requirements.
- Strong decision making / problem solving skills and experience with software development projects.
- Demonstrated leadership and attention to detail skills through prior experience at the strategic and tactical / implementation levels.