Job Req #:
Program Manager Location:
Littleton, CO Job Type
: FTE/Direct Hire
Our client is a Fortune 250 company, with more than $13 billion in annual revenue that continues to redefine the communications industry. Their focus is innovation and a willingness to challenge the status quo. Our client is focused on cutting edge technology and connecting your home devices. They aspire to be the number one leader in IoT and 5G technologies Key Responsibilities: Summary
My client is setting their sights on transforming America's wireless mobile industry. They're doing it by building the country's first virtualized, standalone 5G broadband network from the ground up. The foundation of a connected world, it's a network free of the limitations of the past, and flexible enough to satisfy all the social, economic, and transformative needs of the future.
It's a blank slate with the potential to foster some of the fastest, most agile technologies ever conceived. Transforming how people and things connect is only the first step.
As part of the Wireless 5G Core Team, the Wireless Core Program Manager will join the team of passionate engineers with start-up spirit to build, test and deploy my client s standalone 5G network. The Wireless Core Program Manager is responsible for coordinating and tracking multiple team projects, ensuring these efforts stay on track to meet strict deadlines. The projects can be of various degrees of complexity and will include coordination of numerous groups and departments, critical thinking and problem solving.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Engage, problem solve, and communicate across the enterprise to drive successful initiatives.
- Work through the technical, business, operational and legal/compliance questions that develop surrounding the buildout of the 5G network, particularly concerning E911, lawful intercept, and CALEA protocols.
- Partner with Management, other Project Managers, Architects and Legal to develop achievable completion dates and prioritize/de-prioritize efforts.
- Document all aspects of the project including requirements, risks, issues, project schedule, and meeting agendas/notes
- Quickly escalate issues to other groups or departments where support needed and track for resolution and completion.
- Anticipate resource needs based on project schedules and expected throughput.
- Support off-hours schedules, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
A successful Wireless Core Program Manager will have the following:
- Thorough understanding of the FCC's 911 calling requirements
- Thorough understanding of 3GPP Lawful Intercept technical specifications
- Demonstrate excellent facilitation skills, very strong follow through abilities and strong ownership of initiatives and issues - drive team to resolutions and delivery.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving ability/experience to drive solutions, addressing known issues and risks.
- Technical knowledge / understanding of 5G / 4G LTE Core and IMS
- Experience working with and managing all efforts for Lawful Intercept
- Proficiency with Google Suite products, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Self-motivated, and able to efficiently manage simultaneous project efforts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with technical and non-technical teams.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 3-5 years of Project Management experience.
- PMP certification strongly preferred.
Recruiting Manager/Senior Technical Recruiter
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG's candidates and experience the difference!