We're going places, hop on board.
Our value is in our employees - smart, passionate, and fun people.
Grow with us! As a small business, every NuAxis Innovations employee impacts the growth, success, and direction of this company. We all share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge. At NuAxis Innovations, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community. We are currently seeking a talented and motivated Project Manager for a Full Time position.
Brief Description of Duties:
Primary duty will be that of a Project Manager applying project management best practices, techniques and tools to ensure successful completion of assigned PC lifecycle deployments, mass surplus, and other projects. Incumbent will be required to ensure adherence to approved policies, procedures, methodologies, schedules, and standards through all phases of the Project Management Life Cycle. Responsible for development and maintenance of the overall project plan, resources, forecasting, work scheduling, issue escalation, staff supervision, and all day to day operational management. Serves as administrative and functional point of contact for project communications. Primary interfaces include OCIO Federal staff, project stakeholders, and Contractor management.
* Hold current certification as a Project Management Institute, Project Management Professional (PMP) or other Advanced Project Management Certification (for example a Masters Certificate from a University or other organization) or equivalent experience
* Strong leadership, supervisory, and problem solving skills
* Experience with Microsoft Project
* Experience managing Information Technology related projects, especially complex PC lifecycle deployments requiring individual user configurations and software installations, including asset management and software license management functions.
* Demonstrated knowledge and skill in the use of project management processes, procedures, tools, techniques and methodologies, including extensive activity reporting.
* Experience managing and securing large inventories of PC equipment, including loading dock processes, secure storage, tracking, shipping, and receiving.
* Experience managing and supervising an effective team of PC Technicians including hiring, day to day supervision, workflow/productivity monitoring required.
* Experience in DOD or Civilian Federal Agency environments strongly preferred.
* Extremely strong oral and written communication skills required.
* Must be able to lift and move equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
NuAxis is an IT Services firm providing innovative solutions to the U.S. Federal Government using state of the art technologies, architectures, and life cycle management. We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with extensive Microsoft technologies experience. Our services portfolio includes Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, and Security Management. We offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to learn from experts.
High technology small business with long-standing U.S. Federal Government experience * Visionary executive leadership * Expert professional services team comprised of highly skilled engineers and software developers * Rapid growth over the last several years.
NuAxis Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer AA/ W/M/IWD/PV. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.
Department: Federal Services