Job Title: Project Manager (Data Management)
Work Location: New York City, NY 10007
Duration: 12+ Months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
SCOPE OF WORK:
•Reviewing current training processes and protocols. This includes frequency of training offered, which staff persons are sent for training, and their role(s) in their agency.
Review, update, and identify gaps with STARS access and usage policies;
• Analyze the feasibility of using kiosks as one method to improve data collection and accuracy at program sites where clients can directly access and update their contact and other basic information.
• Work with Peerplace, LLC to design the front facing portal for DFTA client usage.
• Design and test a work plan that guides client facing programs on how to engage clients at the door and assist them with using the kiosk.
• Explore and propose other options that can be implemented, possibly yielding more immediate improvements in data accuracy and more complete data collection.
• Develop a set of reporting tools that can be used to monitor and measure improvements in accuracy and completeness of client level data collection.
Qualifications and Skills:
• A minimum of 5 years of experience as a lead project manager in planning and implementation;
• At least 3 years of experience providing technical assistance and/or training directly to end users of a database system;
• Ability to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with multiple internal and external stakeholders;
• Proven ability to prioritize, lead and coordinate large meetings, take the initiative and problem solve;
• Experience providing training on multiple modules in DFTA’s STARS Client Tracking System is a plus.
• Experience in managing and/or supporting City-wide initiatives, program management, and internal operations.
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul/ 973.324.7917 / email@example.com)