Project Manager (Warehouse Management)Location:
Bristol, PAJob Type
1 year +Contact Info
: Stuart Schwartz - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The project is a Distribution Center Warehouse Management implementation (Bastian Exacta and Perfect Pick).
- Project Manager must be well versed in both Waterfall and Agile.
- Must be flexible to move between both methodologies.
- Must have led at least 2 full lifecycle warehouse management implementations.
- Experience with Bastian Exacta software, nice to have...
- Experience with WMS software integration projects with SAP.
- Partnership with IT and business teams for project delivery.
- Define project schedules, identify resources and monitor progress
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Comfortable dealing with senior level executives
- Manage IT budget and proactively raise concerns.
- Be responsible for developing schedules and methods for measuring results
- Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Assemble and coordinate project team members and assign individual responsibilities
- Effective communicator (both verbal and written) with users, team members, stakeholders and vendors
- Responsible for Weekly Status reporting and Monthly leadership updates.
- Fluent in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.