VariQ has an exciting opportunity for a highly qualified Senior Project Manager/Task Lead - Unified Communications
to support the USCIS
in Washington, DC
- Salary: Dependent upon experience
- Security Clearance: ability to attain an active DHS EOD required
- Availability: upon award, currently in proposal stage
- Responsible for all services performed under this statement of work
- Serve as a point of contact for the Contracting Officer and the COR.
- Demonstrate experience with the management, manpower utilization, and supervision of employees (including subcontractors) of various labor categories and skills in projects similar to the requirements of the statement of work
- Demonstrate experience in producing the documents necessary as part of the Acquisition Lifecycle Framework and Systems Engineering Life Cycle Directives and Instructions
- Demonstrate experience in a quality assurance environment for requirements similar to those in this statement of work.
- Strong verbal and writing skills, strong project management skills, and possess a strong and varied networks and unified communications background.
- The ability to represent the team in briefings and create presentations are key.
- Have a good understanding of all UC systems, architecture, technologies and related activities - and be able to converse and provide recommendations to the team and the Federal team on unified communications activities and actions.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience within the Unified Communications field, having significant work experience related to VoIP systems and video teleconferencing systems and leading a team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline highly preferred.
- Must have the ability to transport laptop/work equipment to and from work and home in order to support remote work, if required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change at any time. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
VariQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. We consider diversity and inclusiveness to be core to our culture, and central to our commitment to fostering an empowering and supportive workplace.