What you will do:
- Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
- Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
- Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
- Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
- Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
The Project Manager applies professional principles, practices, and techniques to coordinate project teams and control project schedule, cost, and mitigate performance risks. The Project Manager supports critical business strategies by managing the development, and implementation, of business initiatives. This role has responsibility for all assigned projects and manages all aspects within the project lifecycle: defines the project's objectives and scope, sets deadlines, creates schedules , monitors and summarizes progress and oversees quality control throughout the entire project.
To deliver the project according to plan, the Project Manager will also need to attain resources, coordinate third-party contractors and/or consultants. In addition, will need to identify, assess and minimize project risks until successful project completion. The Project Manager is responsible for gathering and analyzing business requirements, documentation and completion of all project phases from design, development, and testing (system integration, user acceptance) to deployment. The incumbent will be expected to identify problem areas with business and financial requirements and provides the necessary corrections and recommendations for resolution as well the tracking of any financial related information for projects and business service requests. This position will also be responsible for issue tracking, resolution and escalation to appropriate TracFone Business Owner. Responsibilities:
- Schedule and facilitate business requirements sessions for review and definition of business expectations to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and manage all requirements expectations to develop and maintain the Project business requirement documentation .
- Identify Project objectives and deliverables to establish clear ownership for project tasks, track changes to requirements, and ensure changes are documented according to PMO Standards. Ensures that scope, schedule or cost changes are identified and communicated to the project team and key stakeholders.
- Consolidates and analyzes the status on deliverables, milestones, issues, and risks. facilitates the resolution of issues and removal of barriers affecting project progress. Proactively communicate project status, issues & risks to management. Work collaboratively with IT Development , IT Ops, SQA, Production Control, IT Security, and other SDLC stakeholders to ensure that all communications are precise.
- Conduct regular status meetings with Project Business Owner, keeping the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view to drive Project progress.
- Track and verify all financial related documentation. Audit the PMO Financial Database to ensure that all financial documents are processed according to PMO and Accounting procedures.
- Provides performance feedback to the Vice President - PMO, Business Owners, Steering Committee, and external vendors/consultants on the performance of internal and external Project Teams Members.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Project Management with demonstrated accomplishments in implementing projects and other initiatives. Candidate must be able to demonstrate a history of repeatedly leading successful project execution.
- Preferred experience managing Oracle related projects (For PM assigned to Financial/Accounting projects).
- Must clearly demonstrate the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, with a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated accomplishments in successfully managing concurrent projects and cross-functional project teams.