Project Manager Location:
Washington D.C. Clearance Required:
Ability to obtain an agency specific clearance and pass a third party background check **This position is contingent, however the skills represent the skills required to be successful** PURPOSE OF JOB:
Transition from an existing on premise IT service management (ITSM) Remedy application to a Service Now SaaS model for Enterprise Service Management (ESM). Candidate shall also implement service management business processes in the cloud solution, and apply user-centric methodologies and iterative lifecycle practices to implement the various modules of the ESM solution. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Serve as the main point of contact for the 1901 Group Team working with the customer and internal project team to provide technical leadership of transitioning enterprise-wide Service Desk ITSM from legacy solutions to cloud-based solution. REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or ITIL v3 certification
- Experience with cloud-based enterprise service management, especially Service Now.
- Experience transition legacy ITSM solution to Service Now Cloud for a user population of at least 1,700 employees
Have demonstrated experience in:
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Transitioning enterprise-wide services from legacy on premise Remedy solutions to Service Now cloud-based solution with expertise using ServiceN ow IT Service Management, IT Operations Management, Human Resource Service Management, Facilities Service Management and Orchestration
- Managing large scale, enterprise-wide migration to cloud-based solutions for ITSM/Service Desk. Expertise with implementing ITIL-based processes is highly desired
- Managing SaaS solution implementation projects for ITSM/Service Desk
- Excellent communication skills for multi-stakeholder/vendor environment
- Business process analysis and requirements development
- End-user engagement, communication, and training
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT STATEMENT
: None specified.
1901 Group provides IT services through the use of an integrated cloud-based platform that enables monitoring, management, and optimization of IT environments that span on-premise, co-location, and cloud computing environments. Our “as a service” model (XaaS) embeds all of the people, processes and technology necessary to deliver highly efficient IT services on a 24x7x365 basis.
This position profile incorporates the core responsibilities of the job. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed, and that not all responsibilities may be carried out depending on operational needs. Nothing in this profile restricts management’s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. 1901 Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer 1901 Group offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary, excellent group medical, vision and dental programs, life insurance and short term/long term disability coverage, 401K savings plan; employee training, development and education programs; advancement opportunities; and much more! 1901 Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, 1901 Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. 1901 Group expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of 1901 Group’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge. 1901 Group “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and 1901 Group is established; namely, award of contract to the 1901 Group. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance)
US Citizenship is required for most positions.