Role: Project Manager
Location: Folsom, CA
Duration: Long Term
- Must have seven (7) years of documented project management experience in large-scale and complex systems.
- Must have Five (5) years of documented implementation management experience.
- Must have Five (5) years of experience as a Senior Project Manager directly managing all aspects of software development, integration, and delivery projects using iterative methodologies (e.g., Agile, Scrum), of which, three (3) years of experience must have been in a lead capacity.
- Must have Project Management Institution (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other project management certification.
- Must have Two (2) years of experience working directly with software development and integration projects using the proposed solution.
- Must have one (1) year of business domain/subject matter experience in Medicare, Medicaid, and/or other health and human services financial recovery.
- Strong project development experience on enterprise software applications for both on-prem and modern cloud architecture-based applications & products.
AgreeYa is a global systems integrator delivering a competitive advantage for its customers through software, solutions, and services. Established in 1999, AgreeYa is headquartered in Folsom, California, with a global footprint and a team of more than 1,850 staff across offices. AgreeYa works with 500+ organizations ranging from Fortune 100 firms to small and large businesses across industries such as Telecom, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance, Healthcare, Utility & Energy, Technology, Public sector, Pharma & Biotech, and others. Please visit us at www.agreeya.com for more information.
AgreeYa is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected characteristics. Visit our website to learn about our Career & Culture.