· Work in an Agile development environment supporting multiple, simultaneous projects involving different types of technical and business partners.
· Develop project plans, project schedules and timelines to monitor schedule compliance.
· Accurately assess, manage, and report risks and issues to project timing, cost, and quality.
· Facilitate appropriate handoffs and stakeholder engagement while ensuring resolution of problems, issues and requests.
· Maintain customer relationships to ensure the project implementation and prioritization fulfills business objectives. Help business and technology adapt to changing priorities swiftly and efficiently.
· Negotiate as needed with customers, technology managers, and subject matter experts to promote efficient solutions and smooth implementation.
· Establish and maintain relationships with peers. Find common ground and get cooperation when dealing with conflict.
· Excellent analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills demonstrated through coursework or internship/work experience
· Strong leadership capabilities demonstrated through an internship/work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
· Demonstrated exceptional ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
· Results-driven, detail-oriented, curious self-starter who quickly grasps new technical and business concepts
· Demonstrates excellent organizational skills and customer relationship management skills
Experience with Tableau, Power BI, or similar data visualization software
· Experience with Agile methodologies
· Experience with SQL and/or statistical packages such as R Studio, Matlab, or Python