Apex Systems is looking for a ServiceNow Project Manager for an immediate remote opportunity. If interested please send an updated resume to our recruiter Mat Meyer at Service Now Project Manager
100% Remote Responsibilities
- Managing projects, which involves determining project deliverables and timelines, developing a project plan and managing to
the plan, coordinating and leading meetings, preparing meeting minutes and status reports. Working with team members to
- Manage and deliver assigned projects to agreed timescales, budgets and quality standards
- Developing a business case for a project, including cost benefit analysis and/or return on investment analysis.
- Developing relationships and expertise within the divisions to provide continued value-add services.
- Assisting divisional clients with navigating service requests; providing escalations as necessary.
- Maintaining an understanding of all services, operational processes and procedures
- Supporting project teams in creating a business case, including cost benefit analysis.
- Mentoring team members and serving in a leadership
- 10+ years of previous Project Management experience
- Hands on experience implementing ServiceNow
- Experience building data analysis and reporting our of ServiceNow
- Background managing communication and change management of new ServiceNow implementations in large PMO organizations.
- Experience with the following SN modules is ideal:
- Idea - replaces SharePoint
- Demand - intake
- PPM - scheduling module
- Resource capacity and demand module
- Proven understanding of Project Management scheduling tools
- Agile background
- Power BI experience is a plus
- UAT experience is a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or