Apex Systems Is Looking For A Project Manager In The Des Moines Area!Qualified Candidates Can Send a Word Copy of Their Resume to Louie, at email@example.comRole: Project Manager Industry: Financial Services Location: West Des Moines, Iowa - Charlotte, North Carolina - Chandler AZ - Minneapolis, Minnesota. (Will be Remote to Start)Responsibilities
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives. Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- 7+ years of previous experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Stamp, JIRA
- Strong ability to work with multiple technology and business stakeholders
- Change Management skills
- Previous experience in the financial industry
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org