Job#: 1281398 Job Description:
Apex Systems is seeking qualified Project Manager candidates to lead a high-visibility core software implementation for one of our largest clients in the financial industry.
Interested candidates can apply by sending a copy of your resume to James at QUALIFICATIONS:Training/Education/Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management or an Information Systems & Technology-related discipline.
- PMP and/or PMI-ACP Certification, Certified Scrum Master.
- ITIL v4 Certification.
- Experienced with traditional and agile-based frameworks.
- Experienced with Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Experienced with MS Office, MS Project, Atlassian Jira, and Confluence, ServiceNOW, Smartsheet.
- Experienced facilitator and communicator with matrixed teams, non-technical audiences, and vertical organization.
- Experienced in partnering and collaborating with vendors, ensuring contracted deliverables are provided on-time and within design.
- Understanding of Credit Union operations and project needs.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the Project Management discipline.
- Knowledge of business software applications.
- In-depth knowledge of Information Technology.
- 5 or more years experience in field or related area.
- Prior experience managing technical projects is recommended.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Communicate effectively verbally and in written form, with excellent time management skills.
- Works collaboratively with product owners, architects, engineers, developers, SMEs, and analysts.
- Skilled at conflict resolution.
- Develop project vision, provide clear objectives, and effectively plan to meet those objectives.
- Develop and provide project status reports.
- Develop project execution templates (i.e., repeatable models, kick-offs, due-diligence checklists, stakeholder schedules, etc.).
- Develop Governance and Communications Models.
- Collaborate with all required departments, both IT and non-IT, to identify, coordinate, and prioritize resources and work.
- Facilitate and document requirements gathering and manages project scope.
- Monitor overall performance, ensure team or individual work products are completed, sprints are progressing effectively, and project cadence is continually energized.
- Manage, analyze, resolve, mitigate, and document unexpected changes, issues, and risks - eliminate blockers.
- Manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to assist others.
Able to use PC and terminal keyboards, various computer hardware.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at