One of my clients based in Chanhassen MN is looking for a Mulesoft Architect/Technical Lead with strong experience with JMuleSoft ESB, SOA, Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-, and API Management technologies
Position: Mulesoft Architect/Technical Lead
Rate: $ 90 on C2H / full time is also fine; Salary range is open for now
Location: Chanhassen, MN
- Architect, Design, development, implementation, and integration on MuleSoft ESB, SOA.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
- Collaborate closely with product managers, SME on business product requirements.
- Translate business product requirements into technical solutions.
- Anticipate needs of future technical direction and scope plans for implementing those solutions.
- 6-8 year hands on experience in developing and supporting solutions on MuleSoft ESB, SOA.
- Experience in Mulesoft Admin and Operational (Managing & Monitoring) and Anypoint platform MQ experience
- Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors (File connector, Http/Https, SAP, CXF connectors).
- Configure APIs, proxy endpoints, API portals and API analytics based on technical specifications with Mulesoft API manager
- Should be able to create munits, nunits, mock services needed during testing, should help to create integration test suites.
- Experience in successfully communicating with stakeholders, product management, and other key contributors.
- Knowledge of Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-, and API Management technologies and standards.
- Responsible for programming and software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting and implementing software systems.
- Implement best practices related to Mule ESB
- Able to support, mentor and train other team members on Mule ESB
- Exposure to Onsite - Offshore models and agile methodologies
- Experience on JAVA/.NET is added advantage
To set up an interview, please connect with Puneet on 224-458-1235 or send an updated copy of resume on email@example.com