The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of projects and product releases that support CAQH initiatives to transform and streamline the business of healthcare. Through methodical planning, rigorous execution and continuous oversight, the CAQH Project Manager will ensure that multi-disciplinary projects are completed on-time and on-budget, and that releases are timely, impactful and of high quality. The Project Manager reports to CAQH Solutions’ Director of Program Management as part of an established team of seasoned, disciplined, accountable and self-motivated professionals. The position is full time, exempt.
• Plan, schedule, execute and monitor projects of varying scope, sizes and durations.
• Oversee the day-to-day activities of one or more cross-functional project teams.
• Help develop, track and control budgets, resource plans, release plans and system changes.
• Support the prioritization of work to ensure alignment with business goals and objectives.
• Lead and coordinate rollout activities including: release and deployment plans, go/no-go readiness meetings, go-to-market work streams, and launch success criteria and checklists.
• Proactively manage risks and issues; develop and execute risk response plans, run point on project escalations and monitor issues to resolution.
• Measure, monitor and report work progress to ensure high-quality deliverable are produced on-time, within budget, and meet or exceed commitments and expectations.
• Document and support the implementation of project management process improvements.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Demonstrated ability to manage and coordinate cross-functional project teams to meet mission critical deadlines under pressure.
• Ability to efficiently and effectively document and communicate project plans, schedules, decisions, status, risks, issues and implement corrective action plans.
• Ability to interact and communicate clearly and concisely with project team members and stakeholders, delivery partners, functional leaders and senior executives.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven command of Scrum/Agile, project management and software development lifecycles.
• Strong team player able to influence the outcome of projects in a matrix organization.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including MS Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
• Project Management Institute (PMI) certifications preferred.
• 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional project teams in product-oriented organizations that deliver cloud solutions.
• 3+ years of full-time, hands-on project management experience.
• Experience in HealthCare IT a strong plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required; business and technology disciplines preferred.
1900 K Street NW Suite 650 Washington, DC, 20006Contact