LOCATION: Washington, DC
We are a SBA Certified SDB Corporation with GSA Schedule, CMMI Level 3 Certification. CMCI provides superior Management Consulting and IT services to empower enterprises to achieve their business goals in today's highly competitive market. CMCI focuses on delivering quality customer solutions within the cost and schedule constraints of a program/project. We take an intuitive and collaborative approach in providing clients with IT solutions to implement their business processes that improve efficiency and quality to meet mission critical needs.
CMCI's goal is to expedite and deliver Superior Quality Solutions while achieving the highest level of satisfaction with its customers by providing a wide range of products & services. Our foundation is built on establishing lasting relationships with clients and customers. To learn more about CMCI go to www.c-mci.com.
- Serves as the single management focal point and is responsible for the execution of WRAPS/RPC project.
- Builds and maintains a strategic enterprise partner relationship with the RPC Director.
- Apprises the RPC Director of all significant issues in a timely manner.
- Provides strategic guidance, vision, and direction to the project team.
- Ensures program integration across task areas, RPC groups, and functional/technical teams and delegates administrative, financial, and coordination duties as necessary.
- Ensures use of innovative processes to plan, organize, and control WRAPS/RPC activities, manage risks and to monitor performance.
- Ensures all WRAPS/RPC task areas meet cost, schedule, quality, and performance requirements.
- Drives effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- Analyzes significant deviations from plan, takes corrective actions, and forecasts any impact on WRAPS/RPC contract deliverables.
- Oversees definition of and adherence to WRAPS/RPC standard processes.
- Oversees staffing process, including staff need forecasting.
- Oversees staff performance, plan development, career growth, and appraisal process.
- Chairs the RPC IRB process.
Clearance Requirement: Secret
Educational and Related Experience
- MBA or MS/MA degree Management, Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Cyber Security or related
- PMP preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with at least five years of experience as a Program Manager for large, complex major systems development, acquisitions, and/or systems engineering and integration efforts.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in systems design, cyber security, software development and web technologies
- Excellent client facing and internal communications skills • Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
This position is contingent upon award of the contract to CMCI and requires signature of a Letter of Commitment.