Prior USDA experience is MUST in Project Manger/Help Desk
The Project Manager (PM) shall ensure the timely accomplishment and quality completion of all related project tasks and delivery of all contract deliverables. At a minimum, the Contractor PM shall provide both weekly and monthly status reports which shall describe the statprogress of Tasks A through E including project schedule, problems encountered and known risks, along with proposed solutions and impacts.
The Project Manager shall also manage and support the following tasks for Tasks A-E:
- Provide daily project leadership and guidance to the contractor team
- Participate in all Integrated Project Team (IPT) meetings, including software development team meetings and additional scheduled FNS stakeholder meetings. Coordinate and/or attend technical interchange meetings
- Establish appropriate communication channels between the software development team(s), SNAP PAAD, FNS OIT, provides routine status reports (weekly and monthly), and conducts meetings with FNS partners to keep them updated on all project activities and any risks/issues
- Anticipate stakeholder needs and works with FNS to successfully manage changes in project scope, schedule, budget, and personnel
- Manage project scope and reporting issues, escalating matters to the COR and contracting officer (CO) when necessary
- Ensure successful and quality execution of tasks on a consistent basis. This includes providing the appropriate staff updates and training for future NAC system enhancements to maintain a high level of customer service.
- Capture, monitor, and review team productivity to drive continuous improvements and high-quality performance
- Create and maintain a quality control plan (QCP) that will establish the staffing and procedures for self-inspecting the quality, timeliness, responsiveness, customer satisfaction, and other performance requirements in the PWS
C-HIT is an equal opportunity employer committed to upholding equal treatment to all staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, age, parental status, national origin, disability status, family or genetics background, or any other non-merit based factors. This commitment extends to all decisions and practices (including recruiting, hiring, promotions, and training) of the entire C-HIT management team.