Serve as project manager and change agent for various Lean Process Improvement and/or Organizational Development initiatives. Design, develop, and deliver programs that improve organizational effectiveness including organizational transformation, leadership development, team building, employee engagement, and continuous process improvements.
- Responsible for the delivery of medium to large scope business projects that often represent cross-organizational initiatives. Manage business projects within the company's project delivery framework and system.
- Accountable for project communications, identification of issues/risks and escalation of critical issues to project sponsors.
- Experience working in property and casualty insurance organization
- Provide leadership to project resources in a manner that ensures timely delivery on commitments/tasks in support of broader business project deliverables.
- Define the overall objectives and key deliverables for the project; identify and track key measures of success. Ensure the development of a comprehensive business project plan that incorporates deliverables, accountabilities, and timelines. Provide regular status reporting on plan progress, as defined by company standards and industry methodologies and standards.
- Work effectively with business partners, vendors, technology, and project management staff to develop the project agenda and ensure agreement/adoption of project objectives/deliverables by all affected constituencies
- Collaborate with team to provide continuous improvement through training and education.
- Conduct periodic training needs analysis to ensure alignment of program content and organizational needs.
- Demonstrated ability review organizational curriculum needs, design and course development to ensure orientation and management development programs are in alignment with business objectives.
- Analyze engagement survey results to identify various needs and trends and customize targeted programs to address opportunities for improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills is a must, including written/verbal, presentations, and follow-up skills
- Incredible self-awareness, detail-orientation, and organization
- Ability to execute, work under pressure, operate in ambiguity and problem solve with a positive attitude
- A self-motivated, disciplined, and trainable personality and attitude
Education and Skills
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- Lean processing improvement
- Organizational development
- Project Management experience
- Coaching/Mentoring experience
Work Experience Needed:
- 5 years of Business process improvement experience required.
- Experience in Property and Casualty insurance (must have)
- 5 years of Project Manager (Information Technology/OD)
- 4+ years of OD experience preferred.
- Experience as Consultant
- Experience working in PMO
Six Sigma (Green belt/black Belt)/Kaizen