Charlotte, North Carolina
Skills : Other,Access,strategy,management,integration,leadership,planning,presentations,Training,design,Build,Managing,background,Benefits,Broad,budgets,cases,Clarify,Coordination,Define,IMPACT,Infrastructure,initiatives,INPUT,internal,LEAD,Level,major,Manage,Managed,Negotiating,organizational,people,Performance,Plans,Process,Processes,Program,programs,Projects,Requirements,Risks,role,senior,Solutions,Sourcing,Stakeholders,statements,Structuring,support,Team,technical,technology,Telecom,with,Workflow,written,an,AS,BE,BUSINESSES,Delivers,Diverse,changes,Family,creates,develops,outside,Partners,manages,Leads,OR,Progress,Verbal,staff,Series,serving,this,Candidates,goals,IS,ownership,responsible,Professionals,all,managers,DO,set,Lines,Teams, Communication,Job,Visibility, leading, Project, end-to-end, procedures,Objectives, resource, Business, and, Enterprise, Strategic
Role: Project Manager - PMO
Duration: 12 - 24 Months
• Responsible for leading project teams and all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
• Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases.
• Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
• Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
• Typically manages a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
• Typically manages multiple projects across multiple Line of Business's Managed projects over $2M
• Experience creating a detailed Project Plan and managing the project from it throughout the lifecycle of the project
• Experience defined as end-to-end management of a project delivering defined scope following a very structured policy and methodology
• 10 years project management experience.
• Experience with workflow design, process improvement and process implementation.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite as well as MS Project.