Plan, organize, direct and control, and lead assigned functional area and ensure its alignment with business objectives. Operate within broad objectives to ensure optimum utilization of capital, staffing and equipment. Oversee the development of corporate standards, technology architecture, technology evaluation and transfer.
Administrative creation, execution/oversight and management of processes, procedures, standards within Senior Health Services IT area.
Objectives / Role:
• Identify, coordinate the development, monitor, and report on required IT metrics, and associated service level agreements, (SLAs)
• Monitor, track, and report monthly budget variances across each of the supported Emerging Market plans.
• Organize/prepare the annual IT budgets; develop required workplans for managing/tracking base support activities.
• Maintain the detail and summary staffing plans to ensure maximum utilization of IT/departmental resources
• Coordination/management/monitoring of IT audit activities – including internal, CMS, MAR Controls, and Key group customers events.
• Interface with internal/external vendors/plan partners involving contract administration, iWO/SOW development/creation, and contract execution.