Outperform your competition; consider becoming part of our growing family!
At ConRes, we believe that a Company is only as successful as its employees are and its customers.
With over 50 years of experience nationwide, we are a seasoned technology integrator that provides information technology solutions. Our IT experts offer Enterprise-class solutions ranging from cloud, virtualization, converged infrastructures, backup and recovery, to storage networking and security.
Awards and Recognition:
* Cisco s 2016 Break Away Partner of the Year
* Area s 100 Largest Private Companies
* Continental Resources ranked #59 of 500 solution providers
* CRN s Tech Elite 250
We are looking for a Project Manager with extensive experience in managing simple to complex IT project for medium to large sized customers. This person will be key in handling global technical roll-outs focused on WAN Infrastructure. You will be working in the Professional Services Division. We need a dynamic and energetic individual for this demanding position.
The essential responsibilities are to work directly with customers and Account Managers providing overall Project Management and to work effectively across multiple practice areas within ConRes.
1. Project Manage and assist as required in managing Projects.
2. Assist in ensuring SoW creation and compliancy.
3. Assist in tracking all engagement activities to ensure successful engagement and proper PS billing.
4. Assist in prospecting & qualifying new clients, onsite sales calls, sales conference calls, cold calls.
5. Provide program support for entire sales organization (approximately 80 outside sales / 35 inside sales reps).
6. Assist in proposal creation, proposal review, quote review, account management, case study creation, lessons learned, etc..
7. Ensure ConRes Company compliance in daily operations.
8. Active role in promoting PS and supported PS Products/Vendors in all ConRes Branch Offices.
You Must Be Able To:
1. Work in a team environment / Work well individually / Develop a positive and productive work atmosphere.
2. Be self-sufficient / motivating.
3. Travel 50% estimate (required).
4. Manage tasks and workloads.
5. Must have excellent verbal communications and written documentation skills.
6. Meet customer and internal deadlines for deliverables.
1. PMP Certified candidates (desired not required to apply).
1. Additional Certifications with related Technologies and/or Business Processes desired.
2. Must demonstrate extensive expertise in project management.
3. Must provide examples of recent project management engagements.
1. Ability to manage simple and complex projects and processes.
2. Ability to resolve hostile and complex problems / situations.
3. Ability to make difficult or unpopular decisions under pressure.
4. Ability to foresee impact and consequences of decisions.
5. Ability to Assess Company and customer needs and priorities.
6. Ability to provide an objective technical business analysis of customer environment, current state, future state, analyzing policies / processes, etc.
7. Outstanding Writing Skills Required:
1. Technical Writing:
1. Business Cases, Proposals, White Papers, Etc.
2. Project Documentation.
2. Ability to respond to RFP s / RFQ s and the creation of detailed SoW s.
3. Demonstrable Mastery of Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, and PowerPoint.
4. Advanced writing skills required.
8. Strong Verbal & Presentation Skills desired.
1. Ability to present information.
2. Ability to present technical information.
3. Ability to provide strong presence in front of company and customer.
If you have the right combination of experience, track record and drive, this will be the career you've been looking for. This is a full-time salary position.