If you are interested in working side-by-side with some of the brightest minds in audience measurement and marketing intelligence, then comScore is the place for you.
If you are a qualified project manager with full lifecycle experience of managing complex projects within an analytics domain, then this is the position for you.
TITLE: Technical Project Manager, Cross-Media
LOCATION: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Strategic Partnerships
comScore is recruiting a Project Manager to work in their Amsterdam based team. The primary functions of this position include project management and client management. You will start working within the Italian market and later expand your work to the rest of the world. The role is client facing and much of the time will be spent on-site with comScore blue chip clients overseeing the delivery of digital measurement solutions and analysis to insight engagements. The role holder may be managing a program of work within multiple geographies and clients.
* Plan and monitor each project; produce plans and schedules for individual project stages, ensuring agreement with the client and steering committees
* Work with comScore Development and Operations teams to ensure that projects meet established time, cost, technical and quality objectives
* Ensure that project is clearly defined and controlled
* Ensure that project deliverables meet client requirements
* Act as the key escalation point for all project issues, resolving all situations with the client in a timely manner
* Assess, control and manage all risks, preparing mitigation and contingency plans
* Undertake project level reporting to all relevant stakeholders
* Manage day to day relationships with client stakeholders
* Be accountable for project performance and output
* Manages the handover of completed deliverables to clients and comScore Customer Support
* Learn, develop and maintain a solid understanding of comScore solutions
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience working with tagging technologies
* Strong understanding of cross media landscape, audience analytics and TV broadcasting data and research.
* Minimum 2 years project management experience in successfully delivering technology solutions.
* Solid communication and listening skills, as well as persuasive presentation skills in English. Italian desirable.
* 3+ years of client management experience across analytics & technology departments.
* Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
* Track record of successful delivery of full lifecycle complex system implementations.
* Ability to travel 1-2 weeks per month.
* Experience of working with complex data architectures in high volume data environments
* Prince 2 Practitioner or PMP accredited
* Hands on experience preferred in R, Phyton and/or Java
* The possibility to surround yourself with exceptionally talented individuals, widely regarded as leaders in the digital space
* Be part of a driven, collaborative and fun global marketing organization.
* Challenging and interesting work in a fast-paced, highly evolving industry
* The ability to become a truly global marketer, with exposure to markets all across the world.
* Training, room for personal development and career growth
* Competitive salary & benefits
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore is a recognized global leader in cross-platform measurement of audiences, advertising and consumer behavior. Built on precision and innovation, comScore combines proprietary TV, digital and movie viewing data with vast demographic details to measure consumers' multiscreen behavior at scale. With more than 3,200 clients and a global footprint that spans more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of media measurement.