The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for driving complex projects and/or components/phases of larger, more complex programs. Accountable for delivering program project on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Sr. Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
Job Specific Responsibilities
1. Insures Program Management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative), project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
• Program / Project Scope definition
• Project Schedule development & delivery
• Risk and Issue Management
• Scope Change Management
2. Manages the program/project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
3. Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal & Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Work, PowerPoint & Visio, MS Project)
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
• Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
• Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
• Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
• Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 5-7 years progressive management experience, including medium to large scale projects. PMP preferred.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact