The Senior Project Manager is responsible for working with the stakeholders in operations, infrastructure, development, legal, audit, security, compliance, enterprise risk and other appropriate stakeholders within the management team to improve the controls proactively by conducting control reviews, but also defining and driving reactive responses when gaps are found. This leader is responsible for driving transparency, governance, and change, which results in continuously improving control environment.
The Senior Project Manager-Metrics/Reporting is responsible for the following 2 core areas:
1. Responsible for metrics and reporting and data analytics. This position is responsible for driving the closing of all IT audits and Risks on time. Sending weekly emails to the IT Control Officers requesting status and ensuring we are driving to the best results. In all facets of this position, data accuracy and consistency are critical and attention to detail is job one. This role must be a leader in reporting and partner with other teams to better the process and drive towards automation. This role would include: a) data architecture and analysis to better correlate data for better end to end view of risk and highlight areas requiring strategic decisioning by management, b) Light development in SharePoint or other like toolset for process improvement and automation is required, C) In addition the candidate must have the following:
• Strong aptitude for working with data
• Ability to tell a story with data “ taking raw data and transforming it into presentable information (Excel and PPT summaries/ dashboards)
• Ability to normalize data from multiple systems so it can be correlated to provide consistent information
• Experience with ETL processes and setup (SSIS for example)
• Process improvement through technology and automation
2. Coordinate the management of multiple related projects, and in many cases, ongoing operations which are directed toward a common objective. Accountable for delivering programs on time and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure.
• Analyze IT risks and audit findings; perform root cause analysis to identify themes and trends. Determine if we are resolving root cause of audits and risks and if not, drive execution plans to close the gaps.
• Work with Functional Control Officers on ensuring audits and risks are remediated on time
• Work with Director to create automated reporting
• Work with the Director to produce weekly and monthly control metrics, performing QA on data to ensure accuracy
• Provide project management/coordination for Tech Control Projects
• Analyze IT risk data identify risk trends
• Gather status updates from technology resources and identify issues that require escalation
• Proactively monitor and report status of technology/product related audit closure forms and IT risk evidence submissions
Performs other related duties as assigned
• Ability to quickly grasp and understand the work being driven by the VP. Ability to quickly jump in and add value.
• Ability to think strategically and turn ideas into tactical plans for execution.
Decision Making and Problem Determination and Resolution
• Relentless pursuit of improvements in the teams capability to deliver. Continuously analyze any problems with delivery to determine root cause, process/testing/implementation plan improvements.
• Resolve process issues, perform fast appropriate escalations and bring process improvement solutions to the table.
• Identify what needs to be done and drive it while continuously improving and driving outstanding results.
• Decision making capability looking at a broad picture rather than the individual.
• Must work with little supervision
• Ability to make independent judgements for priority and completion of each task
• Detailed orientated
• Strong influence and negotiation skills
• Ability to interface with all levels of management
• Ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Ability to express thought and ideas effectively with effective writing skills
Planning and Execution
• Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Ability to effectively manage conflicts
• Team player
Other Required Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills is a must
• Proven problem solving skills
• CISSP and/or CISM preferred
• SQL/SharePoint/Reporting tools
• Business/Technical analysis
• Data source mapping and correlation
• Executive reporting
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact