PROJECT MANAGER - INTEGRATION
• Driving moderately complex projects and/or components/phases of larger, more complex projects
• Accountable for delivering medium to large projects on time, within budget, and within scope
• Lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company, often virtual teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure
• Ensure adherence to defined project delivery processes
• Exemplifies strong initiative and management skills
• Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project
• Will communicate with a Senior Project Manager, Functional Area Manager, or Program Manager regarding status of specific projects.
Performs other related duties as assigned
• Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
o Project Schedule
o Risk and Issue Management
o Scope Change Management
• Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
• Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal
• Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations
• Experience with various project delivery processes including Waterfall, SAFe/Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Lean a plus
• Industry experience in financial, payment processing, high-tech preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, including Visio, Access
• Proficient in Microsoft Project and or Microsoft Project Server, other industry standard PMIS systems (e.g., Clarity, Jira)
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Proven success in delivering software development projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction
• Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection
• Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans
• Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments
Years of Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 4-6 years progressive project management experience, including management of major projects, in a large operating environment.
• PMP preferred
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact