The Sr Project Manager is responsible for driving complex, high priority, projects or component phases of larger programs. Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
1. Insures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
• Project Schedule
• Risk and Issue Management
• Scope Change Management
2. Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
3. Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
4. Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Experience directly interfacing with customers and client’s high-level managers
• Ability to anticipate client’s needs for project information and updates
• Demonstrates ownership working with teams to achieve results
• Ability stay ahead of the project anticipating and addressing challenges
• Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations
• Proven success in delivering projects while ensuring customer satisfaction
• Proven problem solving skills
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 6+ years progressive management experience, including management of major projects, in a large operating environment.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact