The Project Manager is responsible for delivering enterprise-wide medium projects or components/phases of larger, more complex projects, on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will manage and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from requirements to implementation. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and leadership skills. Minimum of 5 years of project management experience is preferred.
• Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Solid analytical, problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection.
• Proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection.
• Ability to identify risks, issues, and alternatives, developing contingency plans as appropriate.
• Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities.
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.
• Knowledge of product/software development processes preferred.
• Effective communication skills and the ability to present succinctly in a variety of internal communications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Science (or equivalent project management experience)
• Project Management experience required
• Excellent knowledge Microsoft applications including MS Project, MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Outlook
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Proven problem solving skills
• Ability to influence those not under direct management
• Ability to think / work independently
• Ability to work with all levels of management
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to strict deadlines required
• Systems aptitude - experience with App Dev
• Hands on - around equipment and machinery
• Will work in High Security production environment
• Able to travel (if necessary)
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact