Job Title: Sr. Project Manager
The Sr Project Manager is responsible for driving complex, high priority, projects or component phases of larger programs. Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
1. Insures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
• Project Schedule
• Risk and Issue Management
• Scope Change Management
2. Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
3. Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
4. Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Experience directly interfacing with customers and client’s high-level managers
• Ability to anticipate client’s needs for project information and updates
• Demonstrates ownership working with teams to achieve results
• Ability stay ahead of the project anticipating and addressing challenges
• Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations
• Proven success in delivering projects while ensuring customer satisfaction
• Proven problem solving skills
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, plus 6+ years progressive management experience, including management of major projects, in a large operating environment.
Experience working with teams implementing core mainframe application and database architecture changes and knowledge of application/database encryption implementation highly desired. Payment or transaction processing background helpful.
• Experience with project or program management in a large corporate setting
• Experience with Waterfall and Agile Software Development Life Cycle
• Experienced Scrum Master - supporting and educating Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
• Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
• Demonstrated leadership and critical thinking in the implementation of complex programs and Projects
• Manage the project across the different lifecycle stages of the project
• Work with line of business & technology partners to track project activities and bring to leadership attention as needed
• Prepare material required for certain leadership meetings and provide updates on assigned projects
• Manage the overall project, deliverables, schedule, stakeholders, risks and issues
• Strong skills and experience in issue resolution, influencing team members and other stakeholders, and managing to stringent timelines for deliverables
• Ability to drive multiple project plans, manage dates and meet or exceed budgets
• Must be able to work under pressure while maintaining a positive professional attitude
• Excellent executive level communications - verbal and written
• Able to coach and mentor junior team members
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact