Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their dedicated team. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. We offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Act as the primary point of contact and point of escalation for assigned project
- Take ownership of all aspects of project management
- Maintain project documentation and ensure status, risks and issues are kept up to date for project
- Develop technical project plans, proposals, reports, task order and administrative reporting
- Reviews future project requirements and develops strategies for future work
- Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload
- Attend customer meetings and serve as primary client liaison for project execution
- Represent the client in a variety of aspects
- Coordinate development of deliverables and products
- Ensure quality of project deliverables
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Bachelor-s Degree in a related business, technical discipline, the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- At least 8 years of related experience, including supervisory experience
- PMP Certification
- Proficient with MS Project
Keywords: Project Manager, MS Project , PMP Certification,information technology
Job ID: 329484 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!