We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with our industry-leading client in New York, NY. This is an ideal opportunity for a successful candidate to be part of the Technology Infrastructure Risk Management and Compliance Team that will form part of a newly created approach to Technology risk within the firm.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Execution of IT Risk related projects and programs
- Supervising Audit and Regulatory remediation activities
- Providing risk based solutions and advisory across multiple areas of technology infrastructure operations and engineering
- Executive reporting and presentation of the above mentioned items
- 10+ years experience IT Risk Management / Project management
- Experience with server administration as it relates to vulnerability management, configuration management, privileged access management.
- Experience interacting with Technology Auditors and Big Four auditors.
- Project management skills including requirements gathering and deliverable tracking.
Job ID: 346234About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!