We're looking for a motivated Project Manager for our leading financial services client in Pittsburgh.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Lead, direct, and guide a wide array of project planning and management activities
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to client specifications
- Manage and oversee end-to-end project management activities
- Monitor project progress/results for significant deviations
- Work with IT teams to effectively plan and execute project
- Liaise between internal clients and technical groups to ensure quality delivery
- Manage internal client expectations and ensure project delivery aligned with enterprise SDLC methodologies
Keywords: Project Manager, PM, SDLC, Financial Services, 100% Remote
Job ID: 353602 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!