Under the general direction of the VP and Director of the PMO, or a Program Manager, the Project Manager Level IV role is a leader within the PMO and business partners, and manages large Corporate Projects or small-to-medium programs of inter-related projects. The individual specializes in multiple areas, is extremely adaptable, mentors lower level PMs on the Project Process and has the ability to manage multiple highly complex programs or projects. The role collaborates to define scope, requirements, project governance, design, testing, timeline, and budget. The role requires exceptional communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved. The Project Manager IV collaborates with the PMO and the business to identify and manage the project pipeline for the specific business line. The position may lead/and or direct the work of others.
* Serves as lead project manager on complex Corporate Projects and/or small-to-medium inter-related programs; defines and manages all aspects of project planning including scope, budget, financial forecasting and scheduling.
* Leads and manages all aspects of project planning within and across related projects including scope, budget, financial forecasting, and scheduling.
* Represents the PMO in rationalizing a set of projects into a program on behalf of business and/or technical units.
* Determines resource requirements and procures resources; manages contract project and/or program resources.
* Facilitates impact analyses of current/existing technologies on the program.
* Remains informed of job-related issues through networking, training programs, seminars and trade publications
* May contribute and/or lead vendor relationship management for project-related vendors; supports enterprise vendor management standards and coordinates initial contracts, contract renewals, and addenda to contracts with key project vendors.
* Supports management in data gathering for regulatory and third party reviews.
* Complies with enterprise project management standards and contributes to their incremental improvement.
* Monitors project and/or program execution and escalates project issues as necessary.
* Maintains project and/or program website and database, and issue and risk tracking logs.
* Documents project decisions and project meetings.
* Maintains a flexible work schedule
* Perform other duties when assigned
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
* Working knowledge or
+ Debit card centric with ATM related concerns
o Wallet (e.g., Applepay, Samsung pay)
o Purchase alerts
o Fraud alerts
o Card controls
* Account/card origination and transaction processing
+ Card Management System (CMS)
+ Card maintenance
+ From host/to host maintenance
+ Positive balance file
+ Stand in processing
+ Data warehousing
+ PCI DSS
+ Call center
* Fraud and dispute processing
* Online banking
* Mobile banking app
* Accounting and settlement
+ GL, interchange, settlement files, etc.
* Banking offices and preferred bankers
+ Internal/External communications
* Internal training
* Specific industry experience:
+ Visa DPS, Fiserv, Magtek, Diebold, Check Alt, Ventus
* Four year degree or equivalent professional experience and/or qualifications.
* MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred.
* Formal training in project or program management and/or certification required.
* Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills including serving as a mentor.
* Nine or more years of project/program management experience and demonstrated success.
* Five or more years of experience that demonstrates an understanding of IT and/or banking operations systems and operations.
* Requires advanced knowledge of project and program management principles.
* Recognized as a subject matter expert within his or her specified field of expertise.
* Demonstrated ability to execute complex projects within budget and on time.
* Requires expertise in MS Office, MS Visio, and MS Project.
* Requires demonstrated knowledge in system integration and management.
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the enterprise including external vendors.
* Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment and strategic thinking under a minimum of supervision.
* Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.