General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager who will be responsible for providing support to the Retail System Operations (RSO) Technical Support Services. The successful candidate will be performing a variety of project management and administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operation.
- Compiles project data and reports on status of key projects to management.
- Consult with management, engineers and customers regarding product feasibility and viability of mobility plans and designs, and includes emerging technology and product supportability into design and implementation.
- Provide team with data analysis for provisioning orders in bulk to multiple network service providers using Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint.
- Serve as liaison between managerment, mobility engineers and customer management.
- Provide advanced support for the diagnosis and resolution of complex problems to ensure minimal disruption of mission-critical systems.
- Monitors team activities and provides day-to-day status of projects.
- Familiarity with the design, installation, and configuration services with regard to mobile computing in order to design the most comprehensive framework to address all security, data integrity and privacy concerns.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and 7+ years of relevant experience or 9+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with PowerShell and PowerShell scripting
- Experience with SCCM and WSUS
- Knowledge of MS Windows server and desktop operating systems
- Knowledge of local and wide area networks in an environment utilizing MS Windows and TCP/IP, to include DNS, WINS, and DHCP
- Experience with remote desktop and server support
- Experience working with and administering Windows Active Directory, to include GPO s, creating/modifying users and groups, assigning rights to directories, troubleshooting domain issues with clients
- Experience working with Windows registry
- Experience with patch management at the enterprise level
- Ability to develop and maintain IT documentation
- Familiarity with change management in a large enterprise environment
- Must be able to work independently and have a demonstrated ability to do ad-hoc and proactive technical research
- Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation.
- Experience with packaging applications and application updates for remote deployment to a large enterprise
- Familiarity with PCI and SOX compliance requirements
- Experience with ServiceNow service management software
- Experience with Point of Sales hardware and peripherals
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
- Experience creating and deploying images
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting PC hardware and peripherals
- Experience testing PC hardware and software
- Microsoft certification
- Network certification
- ITIL certification
- Working knowledge of USPS networks
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.