The Project Manager, Global Business Solutions, is responsible for leading assigned projects/product teams to deliver high impact, high value outcomes, while staying within identified project constraints for budget, scope, and schedule.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully deliver desired outcomes of assigned project(s)/product teams.
- Manage team progress, timelines, budget, and ensure highest-value deliverables are being appropriately prioritized.
- Manage multiple projects or workstreams, own schedules, outline key milestones, traffic deliverables, identify risks and solutions, and deliver specific project artifacts.
- Lead the identification, management, and mitigation of highest risks, especially those related to business risk or potential business disruption.
- Effectively communicate project status, risks and issues, and escalate for resolution when appropriate.
- Build and maintain trusted, collaborative working relationships with project team members (including global & remote employees), leadership, stakeholders, and sponsors.
- Motivate and energize the team to deliver results.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in project management
- Practical knowledge of project management methodologies, processes, workflows, and terminology.
- Demonstrated drive to successfully deliver project/product outcomes within project constraints and guidelines. Proven ability and experience in successfully managing multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Experience with early risk identification, problem solving and mitigation planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the organization and partners
- Proven ability and experience in working effectively and influencing the team
- Ability to self-manage priorities and deliverables. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Meticulous attention to detail, organizational skills, and budget management skills
- Knowledge and proficiency with MS Office and Project Management tools
- Experience in consumer food industry considered a plus, especially in Supply Chain or Commercial functions
- Business and technical acumen
- Experience with project management tools and software (VSTS, Smartsheets, Sharepoint)
- PMP Certification