Glidewell Dental is focused on building innovative technology for our customers to make better decisions that improve patient outcomes. We value our culture by encouraging growth, collaboration, and constructive debate as well as delivering innovative solutions.
As a core member of the software development team, you will work closely with the business to build cutting-edge solutions. This is an opportunity to join a growing team of talented individuals focused on using the latest technology to address complex real world problems currently impacting the dental industry. What you'll be doing :
What you'll need:
- Determines the project scope of work, the project performance criteria and the fitness for use.
- Identifies the work elements and time lines of projects.
- Schedules the project work elements and determines the resources required for each work element.
- Prioritizes and assigns tasks and follow-up to exceed project demand.
- Develops cost estimates and establishes budgets for the project work elements.
- Delegates project work to appropriate individuals to maximize efficiency.
- Prepares project status reports for management and the team.
- Recommends strategies and implements corrective action plans and acts as the point of contact.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Holds teams accountable to ensure deadlines are promptly met.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience doing project management, preferable from a variety of industries
- Experience with projects dealing the SDLC
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Medical device and FDA regulation experience, a plus.