Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Project Management of large-scale ERP Implementation and Enterprise programs and/or projects from beginning to end.
• Assists various departments in management of interdependencies between projects, programs & portfolio.
• Supports with overseeing tasks associated with all phases of a software development work: requirements gathering, design, development and testing.
• Assists various departments in planning projects and estimating work effort for a proposed project or phase of work
• Supports with reviewing high-level deliverables and managing cross-workstream dependencies.
• Support with monitoring workstream and programming metrics to measure program success.
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis to include: analytical techniques, interview techniques, data gathering techniques, current system documentation, business modeling methods, business process, rules and logic, data gathering to solve complex issues, development of implementation plans, and development of requirements.
• Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
• Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written
• (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communication
• Accurately assess and mitigate the risks associated with each solution design / project.
• Assist with effectively managing multiple priorities.
• Perform additional job-related duties as requested.
Formal Education & Certification:
• Master's or Bachelor's degree
• PMP certification required
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) a plus
• Relevant combination of education and experience
Knowledge & Experience:
• 8 years minimum experience in project management; 10 years preferred
• Strong expertise in Project Management and handling multiple projects at once including ERP implementation.
• Thorough working knowledge of SDLC models / methodologies, including waterfall and agile, Enterprise IT systems and processes, methodologies and their direct implementation to projects
• Training and experience working with Agile methodologies - epics, stories, scrums
• Strong business and systems analysis skills, test planning and testing skills, troubleshooting skills and experience with numerous environments and architectures
• Ability to understand and apply common, object-oriented modeling techniques, including UML, use case, activity and sequence diagrams
• Experience in data gathering and facilitation techniques (i.e. meetings)
• Experience with requirements management, use case and modeling tools
• Experience with applying and general knowledge of various analysis and requirements gathering approaches, methodologies and models
• Strong analytical and planning skills / experience with software development projects
622 3rd Ave. New York, NY, 10017Contact