Title: Mid-level Infrastructure Project Manager
Location: Redmond, WA
Job #: DE8782171119
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agencies/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to create the structure and approach that will facilitate the collection, clear communication, and ultimate delivery of project goals and objectives. The selected candidate will work on projects with scopes that are relatively well defined. Project complexity is typically simple to medium involving short durations. Responsibilities:
- Translate contents of a Client Statement of Work, Letter of Intent or other Work Order into deliverables and milestones
- Establish a project plan from scratch that will achieve the project deliverables and milestones
- Manage IT projects, project segments, and resources schedules
- Make work assignments and monitor progress against them.
- Provide leadership / direction for the project team including resource assignments for both internal and external clients.
- Proactively manage escalations
- Ensure billing is correct prior to invoicing
- Create Project controls such as action item lists, risk logs, issues logs, change control, decision logs
- Act as point person for Project level communications that will keep sponsors, stakeholders, business partners, and team leads informed on matters including, progress to plan; key milestones; integration efforts/needs across the program and/or project; risks, issues etc
- Clear understanding of the interrelationship that scope, quality, budget, resources and time have with each other.
- On-the-Job experience using a PMLC for delivery
- An expert in project team management including dynamics of virtual teams, matrix reporting relationships and cross-functional resource identification and allocation
- Healthcare industry experience would be a big plus
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs