Kforce has a client in search of a Project Manager II in Herndon, VA.
* Coordinate projects, create business forecasts, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of business and technical activities
* Create, present and explain proposals, reports and findings to stakeholders
* Assign, direct, and evaluate work of project team, and oversee the implementation of project plans; Monitor mortgage market, competitive offerings and customer needs; Create management reports to provide project updates, capture customer feedback and report on business results relative to forecasts; Set up/coordinate business meetings with formal agenda and meeting minutes
* Analyze technology, business and customer needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects and create metrics to measure project success
* Confer with management, production and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures; Assess reporting needs and design and implement reports to support the business team; Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand, analyze, document and resolve business, technical and data issues
* Review and recommend contracts and cost estimates
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field
* PMI or PMP certification preferred
* 5-7 years of experience required
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
* Ability to work independently and manage one's time
* Knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
* Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods
* Knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, Visio, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.