* Utilize project coordination expertise and tools such as Jira and Confluence to support upstream and downstream teams throughout SDLC.
* Work within the core delivery team empowered/tasked with design, development, modification, and implementation of computer applications, and building high performing delivery teams. Serve as Scrum Master for 1-2 scrum teams
* Facilitate the creation of a self-organized, self-managed team that can identify and deliver the work that can be completed in a time-boxed iteration.
* Engage stakeholders, contributors and technical resources to analyze user needs and resource limitations.
* Facilitate the discussions of complex, high value IT delivery projects that require the coordination of development work or technology work on multiple platforms to achieve desired functionality.
* Communicate committed stories for the upcoming sprint to backlog owners and stakeholders
* Facilitate scrum ceremonies for the team (Daily Scrum, S1, Planning, Retrospective, Grooming & Review/Demo).
* Agile Estimating and Planning
* Facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner. Act as a conduit to other teams and LOBs with which the team is interacting.
* Track and produce key metrics